Janitorial Services Insurance
Cleaning is your business, and insurance is ours.
As a janitorial service provider you want to focus on growing or maintaining your business. Having the right insurance coverage is a big part of that. Whether you are a small business looking for a surety bond, or a large provider looking for a comprehensive janitorial services insurance policy, Moreland Risk Management, Inc. can help.
There are many risks out there than can cripple a business. Fire, theft and lawsuits are just a few. Nobody knows your company better than you do, which is why it is important to sit down and discuss the potential risks that could have a drastic impact on your business. We go through a needs analysis with every client to make sure your insurance policy is custom tailored to the needs of your business.
There are seven key types of insurance coverage for janitorial services businesses, and many endorsements available in addition. These key types of insurance are as follows:
- General Liability Insurance – Protects you when lawsuits are filed and claims are made against your company.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Covers your office, contents and inventory needed to perform janitorial services in the event of things like fire and theft.
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) – An all in one policy for small businesses providing liability, building coverage and contents coverage.
- Surety Bonds – Many times demanded by clients who want to make sure if something is damaged or stolen that they will be reimbursed for those costs.
- Workers Compensation – Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Protects the fleet of vehicles used by your business, including liability coverage.
- Umbrella – An excess liability coverage for claims that exceed the liability limit on your underlying policies.
Knowing what type of insurance will protect your business at an affordable price is our specialty. Larger janitorial service provides will likely need a commercial package policy (CPP) which is a combination of different types of insurance coverage. Smaller janitor businesses may only need a BOP or surety bond. No matter what your business needs, as an independent insurance agency we help get you the coverage that fits for a price you can afford.
Beyond insurance alone, Moreland Risk Management, Inc. specializes in helping keep claims frequency down so your insurance premiums stay down too. Our risk management strategies go well beyond putting warning signs on wet floors. When you become a client at our insurance agency, you are considered part of the team. We complete annual policy reviews to make sure the appropriate insurance coverage is in place as your businesses grows and changes.
One of the most common questions we get from those in the industry is, “How much does janitorial services insurance cost?” The answer is simple, and complex at the same time. The simple answer is that the cost is going to vary by business. The more complex answer is that there are many factors that go into janitor’s insurance. Some of the most important factors that will impact price are past claims frequency, the amount of payroll for workers compensation, the number of vehicles in your fleet for business auto insurance, and the amount of building and contents coverage needed for your office and inventory.
If you are looking for a free insurance quote for your janitorial service business then contact Moreland Risk Management, Inc. today. You will receive a hassle-free, no obligation quote and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.